The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sheltering Demons?

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t like how they changed the scene compared to the novel ;-; the novel version was interesting.

I Already know that there is gonna be a lot I’m gonna dislike but there is going to be stuff that i’m gonna like, but there is also gonna be stuff that’s not gonna be here that kept my interested and entertained While reading the novel, like what I, myself consider key points to the character and story flow, but I guess the author changed it to make it easier for the artist or maybe I just took my POV on the novel as what the author was trying to depict.

Thanks for the chapter, hopefully it stays relatively true to the novel atleast.

Supporter
Well this look like another bad "translation" of a novel to a visual medium

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought this story was gonna be medieval fantasy. Then it looks like modern fantasy, and now I don't know what this story is suppose to be. What was the point of the previous prologue chapters?

Dex-chan lover
wat

so the mc gets turned into a girl, but isn't even staying as a girl? so what's the point

just finished all the raws and most of the novel that's translated, for the most part it looks good, but there's only 21 chapters q.q

similar to the novel, but there is a cut in which he once fought humans with demonic forces. but now ran away to the restaurant and used magic to turn his body back to before transformation. It is rather a rush at the beginning so it's quite confusing in the novel tho, btw that the world is indeed modern fantasy

mc turn into loli when he hunger for blood.

he retains human body because he don't accept that he became vampire.
he's a racist who hate all demons, hate vampires most.

Dex-chan lover
So, is this the real start of the series, with the rest just being true extras/fluff?

Anyways, freaking great. A bunch of dirtbags abusing their power and ruining lives.

Double-page supporter
Well, hes in a demon cosplay ? does that count as been seeing in the area as a demon ?... And I thought he got turned into a female vampire as of the prologue last chapter ? is this a flashback before he became a knight ? But then he did say hes "was" a knight.. so this is hell confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread