The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - How Un-gentlemanly

Dex-chan lover
The novel did this better. Ji Bai lost not because he was not skilled enough, but because he had to throw his sword down and be stabbed with thrown daggers just so that the trolls don't kill the kidnapped cat maid.

Aggregator gang
@Aichan
The novel did A LOT of things better. This whole manhwa is a half-based attempt at best, if not an outright travesty of the original. And that's saying a lot, given how far from perfect the novel is, with all the issues it has on its own.
Kinda reminds me of the second season of the Tokyo Ghoul (√a) – the anime kinda followed the events of the manga, but in such a twisted, absurd way.

Oh, well. I'm just ranting.

Dex-chan lover
YES!!

This is all what I wanted! (actually I'd like more internal identity drama but apparently that comes later so I'll behave today)

Aggregator gang
@Rhein11
NovelUpdates. Though, the translation is so slow, I wouldn't be surprised if the translation of the manhwa ends up ahead.

Group Leader
@Authn If we get enough of a demand at Twilight, we could possibly also carry on with the TLs for the novel
it's just that with the novel raws that I did find, the chapters go up to Vol3 or something before sfacg starts to paywall it. If you really want us to pick up the translations for the novel, let Grim Reaper know on the discord, and I can spearhead this project, seeing as I TL the manhua starting Ch36

@Jophnny1023 Do you know that there already is a group translating the novel?? The group even translates the novel to more than one language! Trying to steal the translation is a move many would find to be 'evil'/'malicious'! I hope you didn't know this fact. If not, then...

Users who are viewing this thread