The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - How Un-gentlemanly

@Authn translating a novel and translating a manhua as short as this one is very different. Especially when that very short manhua simplifies many things. Maybe 2-3 chapters of the novel get translated to English chapters per week. That's actually not very 'slow', it's at least 'normal', but more likely one can call it 'relatively fast'!
Ca. 100 chapters were translated in the last 7 months! Most novels only get one third of that!

Jet

I find it rather hilarious how translators believe that readers care about their petty feuds. Personally, I'd read whoever releases faster.
But yeah, there is no point tin picking up something that is worked on already. You'd do much better with Tilea worries, I Seemed to Be About to Be Considered to Be a Sacrifice, I Am Fine. But I Became a Woman, etc, where hordes of ppl've been waiting since forever.

@Jet When one spends months of one's time on a project and then someone just barges in to take it over it's no 'petty feud'! You are free to only care about how fast releases are but insulting people who put hard work into translating something only shows that you don't care about them and the translation itself!

Dex-chan lover
@Authn
But it's not slow at all. Looking at the release date, it seems like the translator averages 2 chapters a week.

Well, Ai-chan read at the source, so it's not really a big deal for Ai-chan. Though Ai-chan doesn't have VIP so Ai-chan hasn't been reading much further than the translation. Not counting the VIP chapters, the translation of the novel is probably only around 5 chapters behind.

Aggregator gang
@ALyssA13
@Aichan
Well, 2 chapters a week, for a Chinese novel with its typically small chapter length and cliffhangers, is a rather slow speed. Unless you save them and read them later in batches, I guess.
Look, I'm not really complaining about this novel's translation speed. And I'm not asking (someone else) to translate it faster. I already skimmed up ahead with MTL a while ago, so I don't particularly care. I just said it was slower compared to the manhwa, for the obvious reasons already mentioned.

Group Leader
@ALyssA13 Oh, I don't know that, thanks for letting me know. I didn't want to start an unhealthy snipe war

But yeah, if there is a hiatus for some reason from the TL group, I'd want to get in contact with them first anyways, see if they're just pausing the upload or if they were looking for another group to pass it off to

Dex-chan lover
well here in the comic it does look a bit like it isnt connected
when i read the wn it sounded more like guy falls down and from the very same spot vampire appears

Dex-chan lover
If one "top-tier" knight had this much trouble dealing with a single royal troll, how the hell are humans supposed to deal with 6 of them ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait why is her clothes different? Previously her clothes stays the same (both when he became her for the first time, and when he transform into her after drinking blood in his home)

Users who are viewing this thread