The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Humanity is at Risk!

Group Leader
The Blood Princess readers, we've released the past few chapters on a daily basis, but we've hit the point where QC is behind and must catch-up. I will work hard alongside Saff to get Ch36~47 (47 is the latest raw at the moment)

Dex-chan lover
@grimreaper007 I actually like releases spaced out like this rather than bulk releases, since it helps to pass the wait time for new chapters and such

Jet

I'm not sure if I'm too upset or not. But I'm most definitely upset. Anyway, the chapter got deleted last time, so feel like inquiring once again. When will the main cast learn about MC's identity?

Dex-chan lover
@Jet can't be too much longer, chronologically anyway. The aftermath of the interrupted incursion is probably going to take like eight chapters.

When he shows up fine after being yeeted to the fucking moon like he was, hard questions will be posed.

Dex-chan lover
@GrimReaper007 Thank you for such regular releases!

And yeah, I'm going "yes yes yes yes". I've eaten my knight vegetables so it's time for blood princess dessert! I'm so glad to see her kicking butt!

@Jet I hear you, I just know they're going to drag that subplot out and it'll just be very awkward. I'm kinda hoping at the very least one of them finds out and becomes a secret-keeper or someone they can talk to, otherwise it'll just be a frustrating tease for me. Then again I love character drama more than action drama so I'm probably not the target audience.

the chapter is too short
I will gonna wait for 100+ chapters release, and come to it in one go, is this a good idea?
😝

@Jet
Kinda never. Some enemies find out and some allies speculate about it, but this never takes off. In fact, he/she kind of forgets his/her human past, not literally, she just remembers who she is supposed to be and ditches her human past, even Ke'er lose much of her value/importance in MC's eyes.

Group Leader
@xyzfogottenme
There is the possibility that once we are caught up to the raws, it'll be 2 chapters at once, every week...

The raws update each Tuesday and Friday midnight China time, so this proposed schedule may be what we do once we catch up to raws, matching the raw's twice-chapters-a-week release schedule

I kinda hate that he turns in to some vampire girl. I can't like the girl since i know it's a man. I instantly disliked that shit as soon as i saw it from Ch1, it some how also made me dislike vampires, because it felt gay as hell, and i DON'T like that, because they're hot usually... I see no future unless he's separated from the "girl" and they become two different entities. I also dislike that he's so damned weak, extremely fluctuating power level. Unable to protect the girls, getting beat up by some trolls like he was nothing... Some head knight he was, i would be better. And thief cat ganging up with good guy troll suck. This harem is all over the place. I can't explain it well, i just... Sigh* I feel hurt some how, haha... Damn it i know it's weird. I know how this sounds... I just read it right now again and it's stupid, but it's still how i feel. I feel betrayed that i'm not able to like the cute vampire alter ego... Yes... I feel betrayed. Cheated some how.
Couldn't something unexpected have happened and he turned in to a male vampire and the queen vampire was at a loss or something, because he was such a strong human or something. Idunno. I want more girls to like, not a transvestite-ish fake girl. Well look at that, i guess i am a little angry... Maybe i should wish i was more gay or something, maybe a futanari fan or something, idunno... *sad face*

At least, even if i can feel the Chinese mentality at times im glad the MC turns out to be a good guy and not the usual "Ah, i have power now! I dominate you!" or the "Give me 100.000.000.000 dollars and i will save the people"

So i guess not all Chinese are sociopaths. Might be just some culture thing, "i fuck you over before you fuck me over" because in many mangas they seem to need soul contracts or some blood oath to spare them from being betrayed. Must be shit living in a country with a culture like that and hard to become a good person surrounded by this. So to those Chinese who don't fall down that hole, they must be truly strong. Real hero material.

I realize this turned out to be a pretty ignorant rant by now, but hell. I'm upset and pretty honest.

I also keep day dreaming about ripping out spines out of potential rapists... Why don't we have a single manga where this happens? I wish i could draw... Because it seems like i'm the only person in the world that would come up with something like this where rapists aren't just killed but brutally so. Broken bones and torn off limbs... Maybe it's just my dark Swedish past haunting me... I guess we have it in the blood for violence. Glad i didn't get the rape and pillage part, haha. Well... I've had day dreams about making a manga where there's this OP guy that opens up a dimension portal to the real hell where true evil demons wait. They are given gifts of evil abusive men who they rape and torture in a place where nobody can get used to pain or fall unconscious and are under constant regeneration.

I guess i am among the worst in the world when it comes to punishment of certain things... Abusing and hurting little cute girls and kind mothers are number 1 on the hate-list.

Well... I guess i am a special snow-flake, because i doubt there are anyone making a manga like that and not many who'd enjoy it. The main story could be a normal Isekai harem i guess with a MC that isn't an ass-hole but truly gives out brutal punishments... Abolishing slavery and letting EVERYONE know that shit is over with. Death is a mercy, but it will first be earned.

Dex-chan lover
Damn now I kinda want a vampire girl as an mc (not a genderswap one)

I am super conflicted with this story. I really don't like his male persona at all. His male/human persona is really weak and doesn't give off the vibe of what you think it would as a head knight and having his former glory. Also, the vampire persona which I find much more fun and interesting is hardly used. As a human he acts fucking idiotic too.

Users who are viewing this thread