The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 52 - Collusion

I can’t pretend that Plot didn’t happen here, but there’s still the internal voice yelling “get on with it already”. The vampire thing is what makes the series unique and gives your main character depth, give us more of that instead of knight stuff that’s basically indistinguishable from any number of Chinese power fantasy stories.

Fed-Kun's army
@Crowbot
Agreed. I appreciate the worldbuilding, and new threats need to be foreshadowed appropriately. However, that would be easier to enjoy if the protagonist's "unusual" circumstances had more screentime. Despite being the series' major point of distinctiveness, I also have the feeling it doesn't get the spotlight it deserves.

Group Leader
Hmmmm Magic system based on colour is actually a pretty novel and somewhat intersting idea, at least to me. Manga is usually monochrome so it makes sense that it wasn't something that authors would go for so it's kinda fun to see it implemented in a coloured comic.

The question is, how close will they stick to this because so far if we look back it wouldn't really make sense. For example the magic that the blonde kitty girl used was purple which would imply the highest tier but it really can't be that strong, the magic attacks from the kinght dude are all blue but clearly the're not that strong either while the Vampire magic that was supposedly the strongest was red and by the graph that's the lowest tier.

Unless there'se something I'm missing here.

Nice that bunny girl is here.

the power system in this series is a bit garbage. I can't explain it since I'm not an expert or anything, but whenever there are multiple levels, it feels like the author is just trying to cram as many things as he can into it. "Despair" sounds really dumb for a tier

I'm just here for the gender bender vampire loli.

The color coding for the magic tiers is irrelevant, it's just there for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread