The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 57 - Conflict

Group Leader
It seems that the website is currently down, so I've released it on MangaDex today with no group delay

Dex-chan lover
@Jophnny1023
Thank's for the translation!

Also, about "mithrilver"… "Mithril" is supposed to be mythical silver in the first place, so making a portmanteau with "silver" is redundant.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it the guy from i'm an uncle who runs a weaponshop, Or sething like that?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, gotta drop this now. Is far too disappointing that is just merely a vampire form instead of completely vampire, even worse when barely appears.

I'd recommend people read the web novel but the translation is pretty terrible. Nothing more annoying than every character referring to themselves as "grand-daddy knight" several times every chapter.

Group Leader
@Rgal

Thanks for the input! It was something that we debated internally for quite a bit, but yeah, that does make sense

EDIT: Forgot to note here, but at the end of our internal debate, we settled on "Mithrilver", heck, just treat it like the extraneous metal that it is. We've already got about 7 chapters we're currently working on for this already using the portmanteau name.

Group Leader
@Tonnie145

I took a look at the MD page for that. Yup, that is indeed the one, it's also being published by SFACG as well, so that's all the proof I need!

Fed-Kun's army
NO! GO BACK! I’m more interested in the store owner and his 50% off sale! D:

amazing many days of waiting and only 1 scene in a chapter what a great mangaka even shittiest isekai manga has more story in a chapter

Thanks for the chapter.

I feel like there is some sort of story missing transitioning from last chapter to this one though?

@mortalsin , you dont have to read it if you dont like it. One chapter, although short, every 3-ish days is not bad. Rather be glad that someone going through the trouble of translating this at all, without Twilight Scans we'd have instead of "short chapters" "no chapters", you tell me whats better.

sorry @nekojibril i not holding a grudge against the translator but in fact the creator of this manhua like the story contained in every chapter was so thin that i can summary it in one paragraph

the protagonist is looking to buy a weapon so he go to a weapon shop and buy a weapon that is on discount meanwhile the side character is being attacked by a knight

@MortalSin Ah, sorry, then I missunderstood you there, probably because of the "many days of waiting".

Still, short chapters are better than no chapters :)

@nekojibril no problem man i'm in wrong too my first comment is hurting the translator even though he just translating what he get from the author

Group Leader
Wholesome internet discussion!
That's lovely!

And me too, I'm hoping that the manhua artists can get out more content in a single chapter, even if it means transitioning to a "weekly" or an "every 2 weeks" model...
We're only halfway through volume 2 of the novel at the moment... and there are still another 67-ish more chapters to adapt...

EDIT: To just state it in numbers, Volume 1 only has 56 chapters, Volume 2 has 107, Volume 3 has 27, Volume 4 has 40, Volume 5 has 48, and then there are 13 more volumes...

Dex-chan lover
He really thought to himself where is she, and she just happens to be right next to him. How convenient...

Users who are viewing this thread