The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 8 Ch. 235 - Love That Disregards All Costs

This is what I think is currently happening, vampire aunty that sent protag to the blood pool had her memories messed with to make her work with cthulu faction and thinks her sister is dead. She is trying to use protag's body to ressurct her sister which is currently not working either due to her not being dead or the spirit doesn't want to possess her/ needs protag to agree to accept her in.

Dex-chan lover
At some point, I'll need to reread this whole series again just to remember what is happening.
This is too confusing for me to understand that I resort to comments now.
930810301983625269.png

Dex-chan lover
so like.. the sister is the ancient queen.. not Bai ji.. right? and this blood pool thing was supposed to reincarnate the sister in Bai Ji / Ji Bai's body.. ? orr... help! xD
I'm a bit confused on the vampire hierarchy and characters.

I think essentially younger sister was revived by cthulu guy, or at least had her memories erased.

She got her memories back, and turned on cthulu guy, escaped with dragon.

Now she is attempting to bring her sister the ancient queen back to life somehow using Bai ji.

No clue what the blood pool is, nor how her blood is being used to make it happen. But both together are clearly being used to try to bring back dead Queen, even just a small portion using Bai Jis body.

Currently Bai ji is witnessing ancient queen's memories.

No clue why things don't seem to be going well for younger sisters plan.

I expect either Bai Ji has some secret to her bloodline(younger sister doesn't understand why Lilia chose a human to embrace into her kin).

Or perhaps Bai Ji gains a stronger bloodline from this.(as ancient vampires were far stronger)

Aggregator gang
so basically long story short

The vampire girl yana wants to bring her sister back however her sister the old queen didn't want to come back which she said that she didn't want to get involved in anything (thus considers herself as an outsider).
in which now we get Bai Ji get somehow a training by seeing the old queen fights and probably gets her (the old queen's) memories after this.

Group Leader
Great I thought I was the only one confused here. I hope there is a wiki for this to review all the characters.
Unfortunately, the closest you'll have is the WN TL (Shenhua) and Manhua TL (Twilight) servers. The readers and staff can help answer questions though!

Group Leader
I'm a bit confused on the vampire hierarchy and characters.

I think essentially younger sister was revived by cthulu guy, or at least had her memories erased.

She got her memories back, and turned on cthulu guy, escaped with dragon.

Now she is attempting to bring her sister the ancient queen back to life somehow using Bai ji.

No clue what the blood pool is, nor how her blood is being used to make it happen. But both together are clearly being used to try to bring back dead Queen, even just a small portion using Bai Jis body.

Currently Bai ji is witnessing ancient queen's memories.

No clue why things don't seem to be going well for younger sisters plan.

I expect either Bai Ji has some secret to her bloodline(younger sister doesn't understand why Lilia chose a human to embrace into her kin).

Or perhaps Bai Ji gains a stronger bloodline from this.(as ancient vampires were far stronger)
You've basically got the entire gist! Yana had her memory suppressed by the Sin God faction and recently recovered it. Yana and Miluo are working in this chapter to revive Solanya in Ji Bai's body, but that did not happen. Rather, Ji Bai
received the power which Solanya once wielded and proceeded to kick ass as the rest of Miluo and Yana reconciled with the "reawakened" Bai Ji.
Your comment on the secret bloodline part though,
is actually not wrong either, as the readers will find out in Volume 10 - Shenluo and Shenglun, the story will move to cover the Bai Ming bloodline, which was the all-brawns-no-brains bloodline which served the old Gulan King.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I can follow the plot but their is so many hole and thing just not properly explain like juste the Bai ji / ji bai persona being the same sometimes but not some other time
Sometimes acting like a knight sometime acting like a vampire

Group Leader
I mean I can follow the plot but their is so many hole and thing just not properly explain like juste the Bai ji / ji bai persona being the same sometimes but not some other time
Sometimes acting like a knight sometime acting like a vampire
AFAIK, the web novel had it as a case of 'induced-mannerisms' dependent on their form, stemming from all the 'princess re-education' they underwent. The manhua was a lot closer to 'split-personality(?)' in how they handled it.

Dex-chan lover
AFAIK, the web novel had it as a case of 'induced-mannerisms' dependent on their form, stemming from all the 'princess re-education' they underwent. The manhua was a lot closer to 'split-personality(?)' in how they handled it.
Yeah I also did read it like that but as the same time for a ""holy"" knight he seem to live well with himself after having killed a lot in the vampire form, like it would probably have been interesting to explore how he live with the action of his other form

Group Leader
Yeah I also did read it like that but as the same time for a ""holy"" knight he seem to live well with himself after having killed a lot in the vampire form, like it would probably have been interesting to explore how he live with the action of his other form
I'm sure the novel readers know more than me on that topic, hit them up on the Shenhua Translations server!

Users who are viewing this thread