The Blood Princess and the Knight

Just went to find the raws and it seems to be at 18 chapters + prologue, and was updated recently so, no tags for seasons so don't know how long it goes for, but at least its not just a promo

If anyone is interested in the novel translation it’s at http://shenhuatranslations.com/ it’s up chapter 79, this series if definitely a bit shaky at first but if your even a little interested in it I recommend sticking with it long enough to give it a proper chance.

One thing to note there’s been absolutely no hints of romance in the story so far (in the English translation), but unless there’s suddenly a huge downturn in writing quality, judging by everything that’s happened/been said/been thought, if there ever romance it’ll definitely be yuri)

@Benjansss
I've read the raws up to 800 ch (web novel). At first, I thought Kerr (pink haired catgirl) is the romantic interest. However, as the story progress there's no progress in the romance as 'he' finally stuck as a girl. The interesting thing is that she actually has a daughter later (no male partner). The story though..., So many plot twists.
sorry for my bad english btw.

Fed-Kun's army
I have caught up to the novel translated chapters in English, so far I’m quite enjoying it, but somethings That have happened in the manhua that didn’t happen in the same as In the novel, I hope that does change in future chapters past 20 on the raw chapters of the manhua.

But so far I’m enjoying having picture to the faces, I am a glad that they were not
—All “Loli”, glad the artist changed that but now it’s gonna feel like they all gonna have big breasts when Ji Bai has a chest complex with Lin - (Vampire Lin, not perverted Lin Tuo) In the Novel, so I feel like that will be ruined because of this change. But not just that I feel like there is gonna a lot of character loss because of a lot of things that the manhua is depicting, which I would be a bit disappointed in, she is meant to be a very noble lady like when she turns into the vampire princess from the severe training from the vampire queen to a t more lady like, she was meant to be more reserved in manner, and her male self is meant to be more carefree and rough around the edges and gets easily hot headed.—
. I hope we get more updates soon!

P.S. I recommend Reading the novel if you haven’t it’s quite amusing!

Users who are viewing this thread