The Blood Princess and the Knight

Wait im confused. Is the vampire loli the same person as the broke mascot guy or are they different people?

Spoil me.

Will he stay as a girl or what and what chapter in the novel is he finally stuck?

@Winberri From what I gather in the novel him transforming isn't really that important. In fact I actually dropped the novel because it got kinda boring plus it was hard to tell wtf was going on sometimes lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Winberri
He got his whole generics changed To that off the Queen, so he can’t turn back and I’ll stay as a vampire and the princess till she becomes the Queen and apparently gets a daughter of her own, in the novel she gets disciplined to be more lady like than what this manhua has shown so far. The Queen is very scary Ji Bai and she fears her and listens to her because of the harsh training, in the novel she is way more cuter personality wise then what has been depicted so far in the manhua. I have only seen 22 chapters of the raw and a bit disappointed so I’m hoping it’s gets better.

Oh, what you see as Ji Bai male is just some transformation magic as a disguise, But still Is the female Princess vampire underneath And when the disguise is of she is meant to act like a princess but has distaste because of it due to the discipline from her the Queen (her mother).

read the novel if you guys can, the translators put alot of work into it

Fed-Kun's army
Not to spoil anything, but this novel was a drop for me. It had an interesting premise, but what happened is he gets turned into a vampire loli (obviously), but somehow gains the ability to turn back into a man. And...literally spends 95% of the story as his former self. The other 5% he turns into the vampire loli usually just to fight stuff. It was boring. And the genderswap tag was almost unnecessary since he's a dude most the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Dropping this for now but, I'll still follow it, probably later on coming back if every page I see is a vampire loli instead of a man turned into a vampire loli disguising as a man.

If you guys are interested in genderswap mangas I found one called The War against being single, does anyone else have any recommendations for genderswap mangas that can't be found in mangadex?

@Winberri I Wouldn't Really Say This Is A Spoiler But I Got This From Chapter 20 On The WN His Human Form Isn't Permanent His Human Form Represents His Hatred To Most Monsters. When He Loses All That Hatred He Would Be Stuck As The Vampire Queen's Heir.

Dex-chan lover
Actually not trash and pacings good? Is this really a chinese one? 😱

Is this like manhwa call dark lady... At first he was a man... Then after few chapters he turn into girl..

Users who are viewing this thread