The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 104 - Misplaced Love

Fed-Kun's army
I think these stories should be side stories, not part of the main story. I’m getting impatient with this manga. I want to know more about our main leads, how they get together and the like. Lol. Oh well... I guess I gotta wait.. but thank you for this update!

Double-page supporter
The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting Amidst a Whole Bunch of Random Side Stories.

Thanks for the translation!
The story on the other hand,....*sigh, i honestly don't really care much for the side characters story and all...i mean don't get me wrong, it's a riveting story....maybe i will be fine with world building and all, if it weren't for the fact that each chapter is really short...

Why can't we just have nice lesbian side characters for once. Why do they always have to be like this.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
I don't give a single flying fuck about those characters.
Series went down the drain. Shoving it into on-hold for ... however many months it takes for it to become decent again.

Fed-Kun's army
So, huh... She wants to leave the Brothel with her pet, someone buy them to become a servant in an influential merchant family and leave their prostitution lives behind them, and instead of accepting, she gets into a fight with the person she blames for the things she did, talking about escaping...

Why doesn't she just accept the new servant position? That's exactly what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
the buyer is just the "nan family" and the servant wanting to buy the two of them never specifies what role they play. the mother even mentioned that the "nan family master" treats their people well. I only assume she feels trapped in a corner because while the two of them are being bought together, they will still have to serve someone. she desires a life together with the girl, but seeing as how her love is entirely "I secretly give my all", is a very materialistic thing, she dares not share her feelings for teal. "trapped and dirtied because she is a prostitute" (ff: western frontier towns were created by brothel businesses, the gold rush was an opportunity and the brothel created the means, or at least the desire to get to business and settle down. madames held a great deal of influence. but let me restate, it was western frontier towns, girls volunteered to work as a prostitute during the initial period. it was just another job in the new city, not to mention lucrative as a business because they catered to the working class) purple is not the right state of mind either, she can't help but obsess over the fact that teal is still sleeping. I do feel bad about the guard though. he does the stabby just because of irrelevant plot (it does nothing for our protagonist, the condition of the whole story, or the main love interest), curse the author

Users who are viewing this thread