The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooooo they sure had their mouths shut hahahahasdljkdfsjkl

thanks for the update~

Group Leader
@DriftingSpace I think they are releasing the same format as the original chapters, so that just means the chapters are that short in the original. Sadly, as the breaks can be a little annoying even if i understand comics are a lot of work TT

I forgot who I commented on before but looks like you were right about this protagonist. It doesn't look like she changed her ways regarding her servant...

Fed-Kun's army
Well back then they had no television, fiction writing was frowned upon especially when read by women, so reading was a no go. So really all they had were the arts to hone in.

But even back then people still craved for drama, where better to get it that make it up in real life lolol

Double-page supporter
Much appreciate the translation. The comic is originally... awfully that short. If i could read chinese i will probably already nose deep in the novel but alas... no english translation.

Aggregator gang
I have mixed feelings about her haha. When she helped them I got the feeling it was all an act, so even though the effects of her actions are very generous, part of me feels like she is only doing it for her image's sake... I really hope she is just that nice of a person...

Group Leader
shitty bitches gonna slander her name because they have nothing better to do

@4sarah1212 well i think she did it for her own image, if you want to do anything or be able to do anything in noble society you have to have a good image, power, and wealth. i don't really hold it against her for doing that you have to do what you have to survive and maybe there was a speck of kindness in her heart as well, she also said it was a given to be kind on those mountains

I actually like moments like these in stories. Maybe that's why I read so many fix fics and reincarnation stories lol. There's something about turning your life around for the better, and helping others in fiction that is super satisfying. I hope one day to be able to do that for others in real life.

Double-page supporter
@4sarah1212 well i think she did it for her own image, if you want to do anything or be able to do anything in noble society you have to have a good image, power, and wealth. i don't really hold it against her for doing that you have to do what you have to survive and maybe there was a speck of kindness in her heart as well, she also said it was a given to be kind on those mountains
Personally, I find that the results justify the means since the only thing she's looking for is a higher reputation and not to lord that over people less fortunate than she is. If she was looking to do something more nefarious with her newfound reputation, then I'd see it as less beneficial. Moreover, it's undeniable that she saved them from being killed or having their hands chopped off for theft.
In this case, I find the reasoning behind helping matters less than the act of helping.

Users who are viewing this thread