The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 132 - Crown Prince

Dex-chan lover
@klorane cause he's a dick? I am sure he has other reasons that make sense to him too but mostly I think its cause he is a dick.

Fed-Kun's army
This crown prince is scary. It’s a shame he’s handsome. Lol. I hope he’s not as smart as our OTP. Intelligence and ruthlessness is a scary combo. Lol. Anyway, thank you so much for this chapter!

@klorane

I think Crown Prince doesn't want her to die but wants something from her father. I think it is scroll or something and they failed to retrieve that because she was saved from 4th Prince and Ling Pavilion.

It took a while, but I finally remembered how this event started. MC's dad has some kind of document/item and this crown prince wants that.
He isnt interested in MC, only her dad's item.

I get the feeling the subordinate could have dodged that cup but decided not to. Ugh.

So, I think this is it:
The blonde (I forgot her name) is possessed by the blonde shaman (the one who talked to the Crown Prince). Do you remember them saying that they entered the Nan residence? Maybe they used this ability and controlled the blonde girl's mind, like, it's safe for you to use a girl who came out of nowhere and then thacharam (pikachu face) she is actually an enemy. So far, my theory is that this blond shaman used mind control / body and mind possession and then used the blonde girl as a scapegoat for the Crown Prince's plan.
With her story being an isekaied character, I think it's probably more like shaman using a girl completely out of nowhere because of the betrayal (like a friend who cheated on Nan-er), you could even say that she just approached the Nan-er to kidnap her. It's the perfect pawn for your plan, and you know, corpse doesn't speak

Damn it, why are all handsome people become villains 😭, the crown prince’s face is totally my type 🌚

Users who are viewing this thread