The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 135 - Transmigration vs Reincarnation

This manga is crazy. We have reincarnator and transmigrator in the same story.

Perhaps Ye Fengci reincarnated as usual over the centuries, but a seed of her resentment persisted and enabled reincarnation into the past. So the "future girl" is reincarnated Ye Fengci.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she spoke bad about the author and was sent to his shitty novel or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
This is very interesting. Imagine if one of the Prince is also a transmigator or reincarnator

Dex-chan lover
Not good enough. How does Ye Fengci control the transmigrator actions if both are separated? I mean, she actually tried to get close to Yun'er, it can't be a coincidence, she also was able to keep in touch with her group, that for what I understand isn't from that country, and Ye Fengci said that she managed to infiltrate Yun'er mansion. It can't be a coincidence, she knows about the transmigrator, and somehow controls her. How and why she does that, are two big plotholes in this side story, that's quite long and has absolutely nothing to do with the main plot. The author just thought an what if an isekai character appears in a time traveler story.

Users who are viewing this thread