The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 5 - Ten Thousand Blessings Temple

I wonder, does she plan on getting close to the guy so she can have an easier time taking her revenge, which would mean she has a chance at having her son again, or does she plan on not getting close to him just for revenge therefore she will never see her son again. Lowkey hoping she has her son again, cause he was adorable for those 5 seconds he was alive

@Nerdygirl70 she's probably going to play a game of cold and cold with the guy, which the guy apparently likes, becaue there's the thrill in chasing someone unattainable. In the meanwhile, she's going to absolutely ruin the other girl's reputation and make the guy hate her. Then she's going to drop him into the deepest depths of despair when she hooks up with ML and completely crushes his plans for emperors. Then she's probably going to get a son and a daughter from new ML. Just my conjecture from reading a fuck ton of chinese LN LOL.

Fed-Kun's army
her son will never exist again right... i mean i'm sure if she has one with whoever she'll give him the same name but... will it be her son from before..? aaaah i don't know. my heart hurts when i remember that poor little guy. i can't imagine the hate she holds in her heart for what they did to him. RUIN THEM ALL, MC!!! ROOTING FOR YOU!!!

thank you very much for the update!

I've been reading a lot of resurrection webcomics lately, but I think what makes this one sadder/sting the most is the fact that she's was able to come back but her son wasn't and now she'll live with that memory for the rest of her life...

Like yeah, there's been some other webcomics where they lost kids but those are always while they were still pregnant, so the child never had a face to them and weren't alive long enough to have a personality.

It's gotta suck to get to know a child for some years then suddenly they're not there anymore and even if she does manage to have another child and even if they come out the same, they'll still never be the exact same and will probably feel a little off
well, if the writer goes that deep into it, I could just be overthinking lol
I also just kinda hope she gets another chance, too. Her son was too adorable to be gone for good :c

Sad that she wont be able to see her son again but at least she will get her revenge against them!

Aggregator gang
Yea this child thing is definitely a devastating new angle to the time loop resurrection. If she wanted to tho, she could seduce him and have his child but not marry him. This idea probably works better during our time instead of feudal times, but then there are all these causal questions like would she need to be inseminated at exactly the same day and time?? really strange

Double-page supporter
She's already possessed by su lüxia haha
Revenge on the male lead and his bitch

Fed-Kun's army
I just love that the creds is Luxia. She's the epitome of revenge done right! Lol

@Tatsgato Ahh yeah, same. Really bummed Che'er died and that if she decides never to be with the Emperor, he will never be born. All those memories of him growing up... And even if she does end up with the Emperor, like you said, may not be the same.

Maybe her son's soul will be reborn in her future daughter/son with Yan Zechen. But most likely without memories from his previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread