The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 68 - Thanks Mister Yan for understanding my troubles

Why is there so much hate here lol.
When she clearly stated it herself. That she sees him as an obstacle in her plans. That she doesn’t want to get involved with him anymore because she can’t just stop with her plans because of him. Lol y’all need to calm down. He had a reason to lie. He was mindful enough and understanding enough that maybe there’s more that she wants to achieve and he respected that.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know; his mood keeps swinging back and forth. Maybe something like male menopause?

@XUEE Agreed he has done nothing wrong. If anyone deserves to be disliked in this chapter, it's her for only having room for revenge in her heart.

Group Leader
"The cup is hot, isn’t it?"
"Yeah. Really hot."
"It’s actually iced coffee."
"…What?"
"I had them make it cold."
"Oh, hehe, yeah, of course it’s cold."
"I lied. It’s actually hot."
*drops coffee*

Dex-chan lover
@XUEE THANK U for saying it. i truly do not understand the hate in this comment section -_-

anyway, yall act like you've never been hurt by someone before. both nan yun and yan zechen's actions and reactions were expected and understandable. i just hope these two will be able to trust and rely on each other in the future ;^; it hurts my hurt seeing nan yun shed tears

Lmao reminds me of Kokichi Ouma lol. "BUT THAT'S A LIEEE!" xD. Wow, the way he instantly lied to comply with her, but then admitted he lied cuz he's selfish, super dramatic. I think he does like her. And im not mad tbh. Both of them have goals, respec.

yeah no i don't get all the hate against the ml... the girl is treating him awfully and coldly cause she was hurt in her past life, and he said what he said cause what she said hurt him.

she knew, he knew. :') just the wrong time and he respect her wishes in a sense so it's okay. I'll mend my broken heart later.

Users who are viewing this thread