The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 69 - Confession

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

man was tryna be smoove as hell but he really just wants to cry ncvkjahdfah

Dex-chan lover
Oof, maybe if he hadn't screwed up his confession by being so whimsical it would have worked out better.

Dex-chan lover
OH NO HE'S LIKE AN ABANDONED PUPPY 🥺🥺🥺🥺 he put on such a gallant face for nan yun... but our yan zechen is only a mere mortal, of course his heart would hurt 😅💀

It's hard for him cause he doesn't know what happened in her past life. But I hope they can trust each other. I don't know who to ship anymore.

@peweepurr I looked back at last chapter because I was confused too. When he tells her to wait in last chapter she actually does so when he tells her he’s lying about not liking her she hears him in last chapter and that’s where this chapter picks up at.

I wish she could open her heart, but I get why she’s so guarded. T_T

Aggregator gang
That confession was beautiful <3
And he walked away with such confidence even after that rejection! I totally thought he was up to the challenge....
I should have known it would take its toll on him T-T
I love the ML in this so much!!

Fed-Kun's army
lmao yeah, it'd be weird if he was fine after being rejected so cold and clearly xD

Dex-chan lover
Why does no one find it creepy that he was thinking of the name of their children ever since he saw her?

@Bramia
Hahhaha my reaction to his imagination to name his child with fl was like... Omg y he's so over the top 😅😅

But on and all the last page is still cute, how's he's actually really hurt and trying to put up a strong front in front of the fl.

Users who are viewing this thread