The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 82 - Gentle night wind

Dex-chan lover
Still no idea why the Love Interest is called 'the cold husband' in the title, no idea on why she's called 'the bloody merchant' either.

Thank you for the new chapter!
I really like them both togheter (and I also can't understand the title yet..)!

When you have no idea how tired you are but as soon as you go horizontal, you fall asleep. #relatable

@balrogdemorgoth
even though he's warm with her, let's not forget that he's a cold man with other than people that close enough with him. he also kind of forceful doting with her and she's called bloody merchant cus her past life is 'bloody' ( tragic ) and her family is a merchant :)

Awwwwwww they're so cute together... If their circumstances weren't like this they could have both enjoyed a pure and innocent love.
I really feel so bad for the MC. She was just a young girl that was forced to mature through such horrible situations. I really hope that this life goes smoothly for her!

Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
It would be nice if the story could be begin to move on at some point, I'm all for character development, but it's begining to be a little too much.
I didn't come here to read about dudes love's quarrel but a woman vengeance.

Fed-Kun's army
He’s so in love.. I can’t wait for her to be the same someday

Users who are viewing this thread