The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 98 - Seed of hate

Fed-Kun's army
I'm missing the ML and the other main characters at the start of the series. I hope we see them again soon. Thank you!

Aggregator gang
Ummm..... I'm confused..... If there were a lot of women who died for the prince..... Does that mean that he was in on it with them? So he's alright? But then, why did she act surprised when the MC said, "Look, he's fine"??? Or did he not recognize that those women were the ones who killed at those other people who tried to protect him?

Double-page supporter
"If my heart wasn't on the left..." She got stabbed on the left, and most people's hearts are shifted left on the centerline. Her heart would have to be on the right to avoid getting it stabbed there.

Dex-chan lover
Great, another character to add to the list of people with unfinished business with the FL. Will any of this ever tie together with the main storyline, kind of seems like just a bunch of random events since they aren't adding anything to the previous plot and they're such nonrelated events

wouldnt the place she was stabbed be too far left to stab the heart anyways?

@rebel16 sometimes people have issues with left vs right.

Even though her heart was on the right side, that is what i understood, her lungs shouldn't have been punctured ? I mean, a punctured lung = 💀

Is anyone else weirded out that when she removes the cloak there's no wound or blood?

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like it was the MC who did the stabbing, but that's some serious teleporting skills there, to get up close and personal like that when she was farther away last chapter and was too far away immediately after.

Users who are viewing this thread