The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting

Started of good with an interesting take on the plot but by chapter 100 it became pretty clear the author had no intentions of focusing on the original plot.

It has a lot of interesting ideas including
having not only the MC be a reincarnator but now introducing a supporting character that was isekai'ed
but the constant adding to the cast every few chapters and constant side tracking made this just to difficult to stay with.

The art is still pretty nice though.

Interesting choice ... the first and final "page" are almost as long as the chapter itself.

Really ...
Isekai
?! But after
chapters(?!) Interested , but I am worried it will split the focus
(at first)
or just have the
isekai for the purpose of "DEUS EX MACHINA"
solutions.
But later for the enemy? ... WHY ... i liked her.

Dex-chan lover
To people who wonder where are we going, don't worry, the author finally explain it to us now!

I really want to thank the scanlators for translating this. I absolutely love this premise, even if the story is taking a bit of detour, and I do want to see how things go between the FL and the ML.

However, when looking up the light novel (which I wasn't able to find) of this manhua, I found a recommendation for another light novel that I REALLY want to recommend to people who like this story and/or its premise: Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. That story has a similar start: a deposed empress murdered by her husband and branch family members, and she wakes up back in her 14-year-old body. The difference here is that the main character of that story does NOT get distracted from her revenge, and she's basically The Punisher (without ever needing to lift a finger directly). I've been calling it Pride and Prejudice and Punishment. XD

It's complete, and it's fantastic. If you liked the first couple chapters of this manhua but wish there were more revenge, please give this light novel a try. You won't regret it. You can find it here: https://novelfull.com/the-rebirth-of-the-malicious-empress-of-military-lineage.html

Sort of feels this jumped the shark a bit with chapter 92.

The poster below is right about Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage, one of the best MC's in the whole reincarnated villainess subgenre. The translation is a little rough in places but its still well worth a read.

Dex-chan lover
it's a little all over. there is new elements introduced into the story every now and then. the flow is wild

anyone else think the characters in the cover photo are very similar in design to his highness don't leave I will lose weight for you?

No hate to this series, but the fact that they added a transmigrated person in this kinda breaks the whole series. It is stemming away from the actual plot and now I feel like we are just going to get annoying fillers. Don’t get me wrong, it was a “unique” touch but I didn’t read this manwha for some transmigrated girl to teach out MC what a s U p e R m A r k e T is🤓☝️. This just ruins the “authenticity” of the manwha and If I wanted to see this, I’d have just watched an isekai but instead I picked a revenge reincarnation plot. Honestly all these reincarnation plots always starts off good but then goes to shit, I am going to drop it for now. Someone tell me if this gets better and I MIGHT consider picking it back up.

Ever since the story introduced the blonde transmigrated girl everything just crumbled into various pieces and feels like the author scattered any sensible plot into the wind with no direction. It was decent at first but these chaotic characters are getting to be too much and destroying this.

This is chinese manga. Chinese mangas are usually like this. It’s so interesting to read at first. They have nice plot in the beginning. Then after reaching more than 100s chapters the original plot starts to change & moves to different direction. Otherwise it just scatters all over with no direction. Apart from that, the manga might have over 300s or 400s chapter or even 1000s & still counting. What i dont like is how short 1 chapter is. There isnt much development after several chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread