The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

lly

Contributor
That was something, alright, but it feels more like a one-shot than an actual manga series

Fed-Kun's army
That fact that this is not a oneshot makes me worried about what else might happen. What other dramatic shet will they have to go through? Will the son shift to the abusive role? Is there something dark lurking within the mother after years of abuse(bar depression and suicide)? etc etc.

Group Leader
@arkserion I've read this manga until the end. Don't worry, it's indeed a dark manga but it's not THAT dark.

Personally, I enjoyed the feel ride and found myself loving the ending

Fed-Kun's army
Oh? That's nice to hear. In the mood for some depressing, but not tooo depressing manga rn lol. Looking forward to the emotional rollercoaster then

Dex-chan lover
What a loss..
This guy was one of the few chosen you could put his fist into his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what an emotional first chapter. I'm really liking it so far! Does anyone know how many chapters total this series has?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think killing him is the best answer, but I understand, in her eyes, that was the only way.

Aggregator gang
" I was more afraid of him than anything else"
Yeah, I'd be scared of my dad to if it looked like he was about to swallow me whole.

Dex-chan lover
@hidayato would have been better just to record him hitting her mom a few times and get him sent to jail that way rather than murder. That is probably going to make her life much harder for herself mentally. Damn near everyone suffers in life one way or another. She had a bad dad and brother with a mom who get messed up by the dad and she herself may have depression now and she committed murder. She can improve her life and she has many years to do it. It isn't like she has a debilitating disease that causes her problems that makes her dependent on her parents...

I hope there is an afterlife, reincarnation or something because a lot of us seriously get fucked hard in life with no way to turn things around. I wanted to do so many things in life, but fucking nope...

Dex-chan lover
bruh just get buff and beat the shit out of your dad
this comment was brought to you by baki gang

Users who are viewing this thread