The Bones of an Invisible Person

I can't say it's a good or 'meh' ending but it's not my cup of tea.
I'm still curious about what happens next after all.

Dex-chan lover
such clean linework and effective use of solid black fills, the art is on point!

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author's work in transitioning the story without lines. But yep, the story didn't do well in impactful thing. The case with her being protected from being stabbed is just too easy to predict so it just went and left. It's not bad writing. But yet, not having much impression so the ending very much just have to be ended like this. There was no other way because there haven't had much option because of the narrow perspective choice of plot.

I recommend reading ao ni nare. I did cried because the mc's incident

Just to be clear, all female characters in this story would rather just keep her secret silent than feel any obligation or remorse. They just procede as they please. I'm disgusted. In the last chapter there is no "what happens next" because any outcome would just ruin their idealised imagined freedom to choose.

Dex-chan lover
Rodion Raskolnikov killed an old woman. Nobody knows he did it except himself.
But his life after that is...

Group Leader
Man, this is Japanese literature at its finest. Seems profound, is meaningful to some, outright a waste of time for others and nicely wrapped up with a non-ending. But at the end of the day, this is Aya's journey and for her this might be the most beautiful story she could have. View the story in her shoes and you'll see this manga is truly amazing

Users who are viewing this thread