The Boxer - Ch. 21 - Let's play (1)

ugh... it's so bad 😢

also "physical ability isn't just a skill, it's a skill!" doesn't mean anything

Yo if y'all don't like the translation (tbh it ain't the best by far) then you can go read it on Webtoons for free! They're a bit behind but it's the official translation

Fed-Kun's army
if the price for reading webtoon chapters early is not accurate translations, ill pay that price
as long as i can get the general idea, im gucci

I know it's bad but( a bit of spoiler here)
The blonde kid that Yu saved from that white haired kid is also a boxer now and his debut match was a sight to see, even with the bad translation.
I was really excited to see how everybody responds to that.

Nahhhh, the translations are awful... you could understand just as much, if not better arguably, by Google Translating it all...
Fair enough if the TL doesn't have a good grasp over the English language, can't expect everyone to speak English. But unless they're willing to get a proofreader who is either a native English speaker or is at least extremely fluent in English, they should save themselves the trouble tbh... hell, I'll offer my services and proofread it for them myself if they want!

@NGOtaku thankfully with The Boxer, it's not really a text-heavy/info-heavy webtoon; you don't really need to understand the text to get a gist of what's going on, the art itself is generally pretty expressive enough on its own to tell you what's going on!

I cri cuz of the translation, but it's better than nothing. Thanks

the good thing about this comic is that even if you can't understand the translations, the art itself expresses so much and conveys the story, which is more like a lesson in every chapter.

Why do people read this scans instead of the weekly official translation? I understand when the official was doing the first chapters, but now it has caught up with the good translations here on mangadex, so... Welp, each to its own. I'll unfollow for now, if a group pick this to catch up to the raws, with good translation, then I'll follow back

Just go to the webtoon website to see the official translation, it free unless you wanna be ahead in chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread