The Boy in the All-Girls School - Ch. 10 - Invasion of Privacy

Group Leader
why the fuck is she bargin in to boys dorm without a care in the world? if he is so annoyed by it he can also report it?.
geez the classic scenes are so boring

Fed-Kun's army
@XieShu Indeed it's all girl fault thought when she taking a bath just like that in a swimsuits if she feel so embarrassed just to see a guy.
It's free to walk anyway and this is too and yes this is stupid lol. :D

Group Leader
and why the fuck is she taking a bath near boy's dorm anyways? the fuck is wrong with her?
and she acts so high and mighty eventough its her own fault.
this girl needs some spanking
@blackbird

Dex-chan lover
Why exactly did the dude need to push her down on the floor and get on top of her? Is he Yuuki Rito or something? He's living alone in that fricking dorm, so who's going to hear even if she makes some noise after breaking in? Just let her shout insults and go take your shower, dude. It's much better than to behave like a rapist. He deserved that kick. She might have no business suddenly barging in, but that gives the dude no right to get violent with her. Just complain to the principal.

Group Leader
In the beginning she was taking a bath because she didn't expect there to be any guys in the school (hint: it's supposed to be an all-girls school).

Dex-chan lover
WTF. She was the one who went in while he was changing, and HE'S the one counted as the pervert ???

Dex-chan lover
Guys by this point you should know the level of intellect needed to read this.
Throw your logic out of the window and switch off your brain.
This manhwa didn't deserve your ranting time.

@Kyujyu ...... i should follow that advice.
If we think about logic, she entered his room without permission.
So f*ck Logical reasoning.

Fed-Kun's army
Supposed to have been an all-girls school up to a few years ago, you mean?
It's not an all-girls school now and it wasn't last year either, the whole reason for him being handpicked for it was the amount of issues during the previous years between the new male students and the female ones from before.

As for the intellectual level, what did you expect from something chinese?
While you can find decent ones most are really down low, which anyone that have read alot of chinese manhua and/or novels knows.
I knew what I'd likely get when I started reading this in my boredom, and so far it never failed to meet that level of expectation. =p

Group Leader
I think the key was that the girls had thought they got rid of all the guys from ever coming back to the school after last year

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder what was in the the cards that worried her so much? In any case, seems like the bullies in class and the Student Council are already making moves to drive him out just because he's a guy and only doing so more cautiously than usual.
Why is she calling him a pervert when she's the perverted exhibitionist? She's on the Student Council so would have heard he'd be arriving that day and she's bathing in a lake near the male dorm without setting up anyone to keep others away rather than use a designated bathroom. Now she's barging into the male dorm, slamming the door open without knocking, and entering his room without permission invading his privacy yet calls him a pervert when catches him changing?

Users who are viewing this thread