The Boy of Alba and the Queen of Hell - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Since most demons are women, I suppose it will be the sister who dies (harem bs). The question is why make a contract with a demon that forced his sister to die? Knowing that her soul has ceased to exist? To get revenge on whoever killed the family in the first place? Nah, first on the revenge list has to be Venus. If he somehow ends up liking Venus, this will definitely end up on my dropped list.

Thanks for the chapter!

The current default cover as of this writing is from Volume 4 which has Venus and Bice. Volume 1's cover has Venus and Dante.
So basically Venus wants to test them out to see if either (Dante especially) has what it takes to actually go through whatever they say or something? Russian roulette here

Dex-chan lover
So basically Venus wants to test them out to see if either (Dante especially) has what it takes to actually go through whatever they say or something? Russian roulette here
Perhaps. I don't have access to raws or source material (if any) so I don't know exactly, although that's most likely what will happen: a test. The gun might not be loaded, or it might be.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, ongoing?
This meh ass manga ended with Vol 4 after being in the mud of popularity for the full run
zrHs9C1.png

I personally found it to be ultra mediocre, so I hope future readers do enjoy it

Supporter
Yeah, sure, give the only firearm to the prisoners....
however if the MC's name is Dante, the one that disappear will be Beatrice and he will search for her...

Users who are viewing this thread