The Boy Out Of My Reach

Its kinda rare to see shoujo manga with osananajimi route. I'll look forward for the next tls

Looks not bad but I feel like it will have cliche moments that we all know and we all know get bored.

Cute! Followed! Idk why it's v reminiscent of mishounen produce. Thanks for picking it up!

Group Leader
Well, I only made it two thirds of the way through the 2nd chapter before it became absolutely clear that the male lead is one of the types I detest the most: arrogant, agressive, self-important tsundere who forces his will upon the female lead. Definitely not my cup of tea. Dropped like a lead balloon.

The story isn't bad, but the art... could do better. The side profiles are just... Thanks for translating this tho!!

@FredFriendly thanks lol. I detest such characters as well. Can't they make a little different personality than the usual Shoujo, arrogant prince charming piece of shit?

Art and the way FMC acts reminded me a bit of kimi no todoke, no way you tell me that this author isn't trying to use that style here.

Users who are viewing this thread