The Branded Swordswoman - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation.
I thought the bishop supposed to be a baldy old man. Is that girl controlled by the real bishop like how they control the bird? or is that legit the real bishop?

Group Leader
@DragonRider45

She's Master bishop. So she's higher than regular archbishops
Actually it's written as "最強教主" which means "Highest sect founder/leader", but has "Master bishop" in English as reading put on top. I should have put a translator note explaining that but forgot. I'll add one to the next chapter.

That's actually her, she can just disguise herself which is why Anorn doesn't recognize her. But that's explained next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You can't even trust lolis these days, what's wrong with this world?! T-T

All that power and no enemies or goal, we need more gears to start moving this story

Supporter
I actually like how this manga moves, second chapter and already the backstory.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh~ I really hate those self-destructive types of seals.

"Let's have someone with wonderous abilities, then by choice get them cursed to self-destruct whenever they use them!"

Why?! So wasteful! It's one thing if they were never able to freely use the power in the first place (power too great for their body or something), but to have it and then by choice turn it into something suicidal to touch just really SUCKS!

Also, before anything gets upset I'm not complaining about the story, the characters, the author, the state of the world or some freaky political delusions, etc, etc. Only that the concept of turning something beautiful (her magical gift, also her teachers life-gift to enable her to better use her gift) into something so negative and self-degrading (for no reason at all!) just grates on me so hard.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another incredible chapter of this series its a joy to read.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just pleasantly surprised that the black hair being special actually has an explanation, and it isn't just because black hair is rare in this world.

I like these kinds of scheming evil things (the scary loli), they have good standards. Unlike other shits or thots out there who should be beheaded starting from the toes.

Dex-chan lover
"With great power comes great responsibility"

The seal is there to prevent her from overusing her magic...

In my opinion she has the power to devastate a country or two if left unchecked so the seal is pretty much there to make her power cap to that of probably average or more magician power...

Description there says she is regarded as both a Hero and an Archfiend afterall...

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work!

A small note: "THEE" is an object (like "me" and "him") — the subject pronoun is "THOU" (the form of "to be" for this is "art"), while the genitive determiner is "THY" (like "my" and "her") and the possessive is "THINE" (like "mine" and "hers"). See Wikipedia for details.

Group Leader
@blackLuna
Yeah, I learned this when doing chapter 3. I'll go back and fix the typos when we're caught up with the raws.
I'm learning more about English than Japanese doing this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread