The Branded Swordswoman

Dex-chan lover
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-branded-female-fencer/

@IsekaiLord Really? Are you that shallow to judge a manga not on it’s art, not on it’s character development, not on it’s plot, not on it’s fight scenes, but on the gender of the main character? There are so many good manga with female leads that aren’t shoujo, like uglyhood, and you just decide to throw away a story based on the gender of a person? Unless you’re being satire

@isekailord with that username you must be the type of loser that eats up isekai trash because you self insert yourself with you harem delusions. Kinda cringe

Aggregator gang
@Kerodonasium
Thanks for the recommendation, I'm enjoying it.
In return, some other good shounen/seinen manga with female MCs (semi-randomly chosen from my reading list):

"Kusuriya no Hitorigoto"
"Witch Hat Atelier"
"Mieruko-chan"
"Mahoutsukai no Yome"
"Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami"
"Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?"
"Yakuza Reincarnation" -kind of?
"Ramia-Yana"
"Rosen Garten Saga"
"Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku"
"Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord?"

..I'll just stop there, only took at glance at 1/4th of my follows but tons of good shit with female MCs out there.

mip

@Degernase This is not a shounen/seinen manga. Quote from NU:
>P.S. This is a Shoujo Series. It is aimed at the younger ages of females. This series will not scratch your Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and/or Fairy Tail itch and I would advise you to look elsewhere for those.

Group Leader
@mip I'm not sure what you're smoking but from what I've read so far this isn't shoujo at all. Or is claymore now shoujo too?

It's officially seinen
[青年マンガ]
https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/49992

Users who are viewing this thread