The Breaker - Eternal Force - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Flame Scans' website has been taken down guys. So we won't be getting any new releases from them
I hope Mangadex has taken measures to avoid that kind of scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Flame Scans' website has been taken down guys. So we won't be getting any new releases from them
I hope Mangadex has taken measures to avoid that kind of scenario.
it's been some weeks already. that's why they uploaded their backlog from all of their series to mangadex.

also, mangadex WILL go under some time in the future. if it's not due to DMCA takedowns, funding will dry up one day. at least that's what seemingly happened to its unofficial predecessor batoto.

Dex-chan lover
it's been some weeks already. that's why they uploaded their backlog from all of their series to mangadex.

also, mangadex WILL go under some time in the future. if it's not due to DMCA takedowns, funding will dry up one day. at least that's what seemingly happened to its unofficial predecessor batoto.
You sure ? Batoto is still online though.

Dex-chan lover
You sure ? Batoto is still online though.
the original website was sold off in 2018 to some rando. some scanlators tried to upload stuff there back then, but it didn't work. otherwise mangadex wouldn't have become the place scanlators turn to. so my guess is that nowadays it's just another aggregator that rips stuff from other sites.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's so nice to Siwoon being happy and doing proper training after getting hurt so much.

Users who are viewing this thread