The Breaker - Vol. 9 Ch. 61

Okay so if hundreds of people are being beat to death and blown/poisoned everyone is calm but when one of the main heroines gets a shoot everyone appears to freak out and call an ambulance in an instant, also as I remember correctly in one of the previous chapters GooMoonRyung stanced that in the world of murim strength is the law but it seems that everyone have forgot about that law now? I guess it's even worse in consistency than I have imagined.

Not gonna lie. I was really hoping they both would fight to the death right then and there. Still enjoying this tho.

@CottoEyeJoe I kinda feel like its been made clear that these people respect martial arts and not things like random gunfire. What with all the constant talk about honor/tradition and avenging masters and such. The people attacking Chun Woo no doubt understood the risk they were taking when they agreed to capture him. Also the people stopping the gunman aren't even part of the alliance or whatever, for all they know this is some crazy dude off the street trying to murder people.

Soooo someone gonna explain why I should care about her? Also she literally only got shot in the right shoulder and left bottom side why is she coughing up so much blood? She shouldn't be coughing up blood at all from those wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread