The Breaker

One can be a coward, but can one be a coward THIS much? Pathetic excuse of a wasted space.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, only in this series. He steps it up by a LOT in New Waves. This is a multi-part series (according to a description in the New Waves ending, there's supposed to be like 4 or 5 parts and New Waves is part 2). It's more accurate to think of this as the origin story.

This whole manga was setup but really good setup. A coming of age story for Shi-Woon, setup for a war in the martial arts world and establishing relationships between important characters and for new plotlines. Can't wait to read New Waves so Shi-Woon can finally step up and be proactive instead of just Chun-Woo's disciple and chance for redemption

Man, even rereading this for the tenth time I can't hold back the feels. I love this and Veritas to bits. Though I feel this has better pacing than Veritas.

Contributor
The 1st part is a masterpiece.

The second...not so much.

Hope the third part will be great.

Fed-Kun's army
Good series, to bad about part 2. Really killed the hype for anything after new waves

Amazing overall. The story is great and the action is excellent. Pt. 2 was a decent sequel that kept me riveted as well, but this first part is where it's at.

idk why people praise this manga
art is cool but this mc is fucking patethic. all he did is play his plot armor and waiting to be rescued by other people. after finishing the whole series i think its better if he gets bullied again.

@oginohusband, for me I read this manga for the comedy and the teachers, I couldn't care less about MC, the MC is still pathetic in New Waves(Season 2) and play plot armor everywhere (random power up,
defy logic on MC's current state of ki, like he can still use ki even though it is SUPPOSED to be broken and can NEVER be recovered
). It is bad and sad, the author even said that he forgot the plot at some point(yes he truly said it on a note before his hiatus to work on Trinity Wonder) and just go whatever with it. But overall if you dislike the MC, I would suggest to stop here, don't go to New Waves and maybe Season 3 if they ever decide to make it happen.

Maybe good if you're a slut for shounen BS. I can forgive that because I'm a slut for shoujo BS. If you're actually looking for something good and of substance though, yeah trash. I don't know how you guys can read stuff with annoying fucking MCs.

EQ

@heml8ck Congratulations, you’ve just confirmed to the world that you’ve got shit taste. You should be proud.

Ok first off @heml8ck quite clearly only read like 5 Chapters.
Anyways, I just read this whole damn manga in a single sitting only to realize I've already read this like 4 years ago. I feel like sort of a dumbass. I knew I should've just started by reading the second season!
Besides that, this is a total classic imo, give it a read if you like spicy characters and some nice action! 8/10, absolutely loved it, cya~!

@Mori_Jin I guess when some people see end they believe it is really the end of the series and don't realise that season 2 is under a different name, I don't blame them.

Users who are viewing this thread