The Bride of a Monster - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
if you need a plausible reason to make her your bride...demons like strong leaders right? just point out how strong she is, after all who's more suited to be his bride than a girl who can beat up him AND two other monsters at the same time with ease?

@InsaneInsomniac

Watch it.. for all their cute sides, they seem to have serious clout. The goblin easily got something the wolf likes, and the wolf has alot of fans, so his gear is def top quality, and he was drooling over what the goblin got for him. This both means they're capable despite all the goofy they're showing now, not to mention the goblin's serious face up at the rooftop.

The demon's stance is quite clear so far-hes the only calm one of the lot, and is very high tuer if we judge from this chapter of him running a company. He also seems to be bring threats to MC due to whatever reason he needs her as a bride for, the same reason two other monsters with considerable clout is chasing her.

Also, who is paying the bills?
Soeaking if the food menu being different every day, goblin has lots of resources... the only one I cant really peer into now in the wolf. He might be the only actual goof here. I get sly vibes from goblin, and domineering from the demon. :/

I WAGER their way of fighting is different though, and they probably didnt expect a human girl like MC to punch them to the point of unconsciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread