The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Ch. 110 - Flowers Blooming on the Beach at Night

Dex-chan lover
The IQ level of this manga dropped off a cliff after new girls arrived. I'm still here for it

Dex-chan lover
does the webversion of this series actually allow nipples? cause in the magazine mao's boobs were blank like usual. if it's a fan edit, could you please label it as such?

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna be that nitpicky guy, but in this chapter you swap the usual suffix the characters use for each other
1. Hayato-san to Hayato-kun from Rei
2.Ouka-san to Ouka-chan from Ami

Thanks for the translation as always !
Yeah, I was translating from the ES, which did have some different suffixes that I didn't realise at first. When Poofy checked some things with the raw we realised an instance of Ouka-san being TL'd Ouka-chan from JP->ES. Seems it happened some more. I TL'd what ES said, but decided to stick with what the raws said when there was a discrepancy.

Edit: we've located and fixed the errors.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First time I see tiddies!
Thanks for the updates! And is dat raw b**bs I saw?!
Not gonna be the last time
Uncensored? That's new.
is that nips I see?
That was a nipple
does the webversion of this series actually allow nipples? cause in the magazine mao's boobs were blank like usual. if it's a fan edit, could you please label it as such?
is this the first nippleage in the series? tbh i cant remember
That was a mistake on our part. The ES scans had drawn them on, and we assumed that it was original. It was only when we went back to older ES chapters, where the quality of the redraw wasn't as good, that we realised they were adding them, and that they were not original.

We have reverted the ch. back to the original (censored) version in order to align with the magazine release and the previous chapters. Sorry for the confusion. If you would like to see the unofficial "uncensored" chapters, the ES is always available for you.

Last edited:
That was a mistake on our part. The ES scans had drawn them on, and we assumed that it was original. It was only when we went back to older ES chapters, where the quality of the redraw wasn't as good, that we realised they were adding them, and that they were not original.

We have reverted the ch. back to the original (censored) version in order to align with the magazine release and the previous chapters. Sorry for the confusion. If you would like to see the unofficial "uncensored" chapters, the ES is always available for you.

So, where do we find those ES chapters?

Hmm guess there would be no nip unless Seo decided to redraw them in the tankoubon release..

Thanks for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
It amazed me how quick the girls were undressing in the split second Hayato left the place. lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm guess there would be no nip unless Seo decided to redraw them in the tankoubon release..

Thanks for the chap!
well, there were nipples in the very first tankobon release. dunno about the second volume, but everything after that was left blank just like the magazine.

Dex-chan lover

me after the nips were removed before I got to read the chapter:

459.gif

well, there were nipples in the very first tankobon release. dunno about the second volume, but everything after that was left blank just like the magazine.
Huh, guess Seo went more tame with this series compared to his previous works.

Users who are viewing this thread