The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Ch. 111 - A Midnight Intruder

Dex-chan lover
so that means the previous guys did ask her to take her clothes off..?
I think thats when she trying to take her clothes off no one had told her to stop before, btw she is the type of girl that might even join an orgy or appear in an amateur AV easily and you care about one random previous guy?? :dogkek:

are we really going to explore the second harem even though none of them wins
Yeah, the author wasted the intrigue with that photo chapter. I guess the manga was prolonged beyond his plans, so now he is filling the gap with extras.

Dex-chan lover
are we really going to explore the second harem even though none of them wins
I don't see any problem with that, and honestly, it would create a bigger plot twist if one of the secondary harem girls were to win in the end, rather than the obvious choices like Amy or Ouka

Group Leader
Those girls have clairvoyance EX. Whatever happened to nipples? I remember they existed in earlier chapters??

Group Leader
Those girls have clairvoyance EX. Whatever happened to nipples? I remember they existed in earlier chapters??
They were from the ES version, where the people working on it had drawn them on. Since it wasn't actually in the manga, we've updated that chapter to remove them.

They were from the ES version, where the people working on it had drawn them on. Since it wasn't actually in the manga, we've updated that chapter to remove them.
You could leave it as a bonus page, they did a really good job at redrawing

Group Leader
Ohh so that wasn't official? Understandable. I was actually wondering if it was since Ami had hair down there on that one. Thanks for answering.

Dex-chan lover
Even if i like her, its rooting for a lost cause cause the ending was alredy spoiled.

Never ever spoil the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist the kid who was looking at the picture in the flashforward earlier is just one of the 50 kids he's going to have with his massive harem

Users who are viewing this thread