The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 98 - A Man, a Woman, and the Castle of Love

Dex-chan lover
In another manga, the chick subverted the trope by not wearing anything under the towel when she flashed the guy and still the guy didn't do anything.

ARGH!

The manga chapter in case anyone is curious: https://mangadex.org/chapter/bc34cf88-f8f2-4d7e-9cbb-206da56a05b8/15
I mean in this case Yuya is just afraid that everything he's going through is some kind of trap and he's afraid that if he does something like that he might get in real trouble.
Also keep in mind that Yuya and Kaede have spent less than 24 hours since they met for the first time.
Also those two are one of those rare couple in mangas that actually fuck a lot a later and the author isn't afraid of telling the readers that they do it every time they can.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the author developed the relationship with the mc with every girl from the main group better than he did with Ouka. Yet, I just have this feeling inside me that tells me he somehow will give Ouka the spot as the Mc's main girl despite she being as charismatic as a door

Users who are viewing this thread