The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Just the Two of Us at the Familia

Dex-chan lover
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⠒⠀⠈⠓⠠⠐⠢⠄⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⠠⠤⠀⠀⠄⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠦⠤⠒⠒⠒⠠⣀⠀
⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣣
⣔⠀⠤⠄⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡂⠀⠀⠀⠲⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠒⠈⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⢠⠖⣁⡀⠈⠀⠀⠀⡌⢠⣄⠑⡄⠀⠀⠉⠂⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⢸⣿⣽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⢿⣷⠇⠘⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢄⠀⠉⢉⡔⠀⠀⠀⠈⢆⠁⠀⢀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠒⠉⠀⢀⡴⣀⠀⠀⠉⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠒⠒⠒⠂⠘⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠀⠠⠤⠃⠤⠠⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⣤⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠂⠀⠀⠀⠁⠒⠤⡴⢁⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠒⠂⠈⠀⠀⠱⡴⠉⠑⠉⡵⠂⠀⠀⠀⡔⢲⠒⠖⠒⠊⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⠴⢇⡠⠅⠘⠉⠉⠁⢄⣀⣠⣀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Double-page supporter
Noooo akane can't leave she needs to win 😩 but man don't tell me the author is gonna slowly make the girls leave the familia first ouka, now maybe akane then watch riho maybe be after leaving only ami and shiragiku as the last 2 who will win the mc...

Dex-chan lover
Probably. Though, personally, I don't think Akane is leaving just yet. She's actually tried progressing things with Hayato whereas Ouka hasn't. At least not that I remember, anyways.
Here's my theory! All the original five girls leave. Hayato will then realise he cafe isn't the cafe without them and will fall into a slump. 'Winning girl' will make an appearance and save him but all five will come back in the end and continuing working in the cafe - likely with the promise to keep competing for Hayato's affection. Fairly standard harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
Here's my theory! All the original five girls leave. Hayato will then realise he cafe isn't the cafe without them and will fall into a slump. 'Winning girl' will make an appearance and save him but all five will come back in the end and continuing working in the cafe - likely with the promise to keep competing for Hayato's affection. Fairly standard harem ending.
I'd accept that as an ending tbh. Would be less feelsbad than all but one going their own way.
Though, that would also draw into question that one chapter where Hayato had a kid with one of the girls. Sure, it was just a dream, but he's had a couple dreams before that gave reasonably accurate insight before.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she's the most popular girl in the series, no even contest on the character polls. She always wins. If Seo really wants her to leave then i don't know what to say.

Dex-chan lover
Cliche af. But the theory is not impossible..

Users who are viewing this thread