The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Just the Two of Us at the Familia

Dex-chan lover
Noooo akane can't leave she needs to win 😩 but man don't tell me the author is gonna slowly make the girls leave the familia first ouka, now maybe akane then watch riho maybe be after leaving only ami and shiragiku as the last 2 who will win the mc...
If it means the girls are growing up and "leaving the nest" I think it's character development for them. For Hayato too. All the girls have a talent they deserve to develop and take into the world so they're not relying on the cafe for their livelihood. Once they become more independent adults, one of them will come back for love.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think it would be good for both of them if she pursues music instead of clinging to Hayato

Dex-chan lover
seo, your old writing come up again.
I'm actually surprised it took that long for Seo to make that kind of development. Almost forgot it was him doing this manga.

But who knows, at this point I feel like he's poking fun at his own old works and cliches like with truck-kun just doing it's thing without someone trying to superman at it, and to me it's what it makes this manga good especially if you read his old works.

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's a misunderstanding. This is Seo Koji writing this. Ouka was already the "winning" girl from the beginning. I expect a bunch of 0.5 chapters at the end where MC ends up tapping all the girls asses one after the other in hypothetical scenarios just so his readers don't get butthurt their racehorse didn't win. Enjoy the art and the ride, that is the only way to read his manga.

finally some literal development, i guess the plot will eliminate the girls one by one and the last who still stand will be the end game girl

but tbh i rooted for akane rather than shiragiku, but ami also not that bad even the late development. or there will be a time when ouka come back and make a huge step? idk.. but this is seo kouji, i really enjoy every kind of plan he makes

Dex-chan lover
This is the one time I hope that Seo's love for short haired girls pans out. Akane is my favorite.

I've had a torch prepared for this for a long time, I see a lot of folks are... unfamiliar with this authors older stuff, haha!

Dex-chan lover
hold on a second this is a harem series why do the girls have the autonomy to follow their dreams

Dex-chan lover
I'd accept that as an ending tbh. Would be less feelsbad than all but one going their own way.
Though, that would also draw into question that one chapter where Hayato had a kid with one of the girls. Sure, it was just a dream, but he's had a couple dreams before that gave reasonably accurate insight before.
that was a flash-forward i think, not a mere dream, someone check pls lol

Users who are viewing this thread