The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 10 Ch. 95 - Emergency at the Chiyoda Diner!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Seo really knows how to fill up the holes😂 everytime the stocks come in handy. Good 4th breaking at the end tho

Thanks for the chapter.

These panels are from the start of the chapter with the Fuuka bait (as in the chapter 75 where Ami almost became Truck-kun's newest victim). But in all honesty, I don't think they are part of the bait but a reference to something we still haven't seen.

To be clear, I don't want anything bad to happen, but with Fuwa back in the picture I'm losing hope that something not so savoury won't happen to our gang.
read again the last page of that chapter, it was forshadowing that part

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
read again the last page of the chapther, it was forshadowing that part
Yeah, I do know that it foreshadows the last part of the same chapter. What I was trying to say is that at the back of my mind, I'm always wondering if those lines were actually "double foreshadowing." As in, both foreshadowing the end of that chapter, and also some other event that we haven't seen yet.

Admittedly, this manga focuses on the comedic side of things, rather than the drama that is so common in Seo's previous works. Fuwa's "Curse you... I'll never forget what you did" will probably be played off for laughs when he fails miserably at his next attempt at ruining the Familia, but a small part of me always worries, what if Fuwa doesn't fail next time?

Yeah, I do know that it foreshadows the last part of the same chapter. What I was trying to say is that at the back of my mind, I'm always wondering if those lines were actually "double foreshadowing." As in, both foreshadowing the end of that chapter, and also some other event that we haven't seen yet.

Admittedly, this manga focuses on the comedic side of things, rather than the drama that is so common in Seo's previous works. Fuwa's "Curse you... I'll never forget what you did" will probably be played off for laughs when he fails miserably at his next attempt at ruining the Familia, but a small part of me always worries, what if Fuwa doesn't fail next time?
i get it know, but i don't think something like that ever gonna happen, is not that kind of manga i feel, who know maybe some crazy sh*it happen in the future

Users who are viewing this thread