The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - Travel Arrangements, Love Arrangements

Dex-chan lover
I want the harem ending unlike his grandfather. Hayato seems a little more chad then him :")
I want what Tsutsui Taishi did with BokuBen and make an ending for each girls, just please everyone I don't care about "bruh no courage - lame no real choice", I want to see a route for everyone.

Seo already kind of did a special one-shot for Kimi no Iru Machi for each girls and I loved it, but I want a full route now for each of them.

Group Leader
But in all these chapters, 90% of the girls are talked about, their problems and feelings but little or nothing about the male protagonist.
Ok that he is surrounded by 11 beautiful girls who want him as a partner, but no one talks about his loneliness, not having relatives, his difficulties both in managing the business and in his future (he also dropped out of university ).
In all this there is still a bit of mystery about the boy's past, there is something unsaid that he himself doesn't know or has forgotten...

Dex-chan lover
I feel this is going to be a harem where the ending is ambiguous and there is no clear winner at that time. Probably to many girls to decide 1 unless the author wants to be traditional.

Dex-chan lover
Hayato, except he doesn't realize it yet:

iu

Users who are viewing this thread