The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - Travel Arrangements, Love Arrangements

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell pg.15 she is shredded!

I also hope Hayato gets to relax at SOME point tho

Dex-chan lover
Dude decided to have fun despite the clear hassle and everyone else out there just wanted to drop bombs after bombs on the guy (minus the two turtle enthusiasts)

Heads will roll

bro they out here really making alliances like we are in the world wars💀💀
also i hope there's a harem ending or a way to choose which girl like in we cant study, if not then i guess shiragiku would be the winner by default since she was his first love interest (and who doesn't love someone whos shy get very drunk for an alcohol particle)

Dex-chan lover
I actually hope that Hayato doesn't pick any of them.
Bit pointless to wish for that. We already know he picks only one of the 5 originals and the others must then all go their separate ways never to be seen again, because we've seen his daughter and she doesn't know who the other 4 originals are.

N
Agak sia-sia berharap untuk itu. Kami sudah tahu dia hanya memilih satu dari 5 yang asli dan yang lainnya kemudian harus berpisah agar tidak pernah terlihat lagi, karena kami telah melihat putrinya dan dia tidak tahu siapa 4 yang asli lainnya.

Agak sia-sia berharap untuk itu. Kami sudah tahu dia hanya memilih satu dari 5 yang asli dan yang lainnya kemudian harus berpisah agar tidak pernah terlihat lagi, karena kami telah melihat putrinya dan dia tidak tahu siapa 4 yang asli lainnya.
No bro. Chapter 27 has been deleted in anime Episode 9

Aggregator gang
Bit pointless to wish for that. We already know he picks only one of the 5 originals and the others must then all go their separate ways never to be seen again, because we've seen his daughter and she doesn't know who the other 4 originals are.
I was mainly talking about the main 3 who have come out and told him their feelings. Also, there is a chance he won't pick any of the five because remember his Grandpa technically didn't get with their Grandmothers he got with a 6th girl.

Users who are viewing this thread