The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses

In this handsome harem under one roof by Koji Seo of Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi, and Fuuka.
Fucking hell, imagine writing this and thinking it's an endorsement.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I will like this. More over, he is the landlord now, the owner. So he should have control over the tenant. And he also said he hate inequality, so basically, the girl who punches should be get punishes. Sorry for saying things like this. Maybe this kind of story is not for me.

I like it. The characters feel organic and not played up. Sure they might have elements of a stereotypical harem girls but in all reality there isnt some instant fall in love. Or some play it up for cheap laughs with a boob grab or something like that. They argue like adults and generally feel like an adult would feel given their circumstance. I've read plenty of manga where the characters are given a cheap story for them selves but they act like children. This manga does not feel like this.

But.. We will see how it goes as the series evolves.

TLDR. There not going for a cheap boob shots to carry the series. There actually look like there going to have each character grow.

At least the MC is a chad. I'm somehow get tired with Harem series that choose one girl at the end. And it is from SEO Kouji. But his Hitman series is quite good so i will give this one a try.

It would be better if he had a harem at end and not just one girl. But how it looks the main girl will be the one who is in the centre.

blindly open ch 1, wait the art style looks familiar.... turn out it was Seo-sensei works

Dex-chan lover
Thought "Huh, could be interesting."

Then I saw the author and was just like "Nope."

What I don’t get is why tell about a harem story if it would end up with one hoe, and it’s always the non-interesting girl 80% percent of the time. Crazy she’d be the girl in the middle ....ha sometimes I wonder, why not get all the girls.

(Not mad just confused) ....just why not all the girls man. Smh....

I'm sad that in the full release there will be nudity. But I do like the series all the same

Users who are viewing this thread