Fed-Kun's army
seeing no drama tag on a Seo Kouji manga is blasphemy lmao

so this is a light hearted harem? I wonder

is it gona be romance heavy or no real progress with every girl until the end

will MC want every girl or does he only have eyes for 1

this is a Seo story after all so lmao god knows what's gona happen

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
Yeah, SEO has been doing the "guy goes to new place and meets girls when they are undressing/dressing/only in underwear and they beat him" trope for ages. A lazy way to get fan service and appease his otaku audience (who like it very much and aren't complaining), so that trope is not stopping anytime soon lol.

Dex-chan lover
Also, why is the Mexican version not censoring the nudity while the English version is? I'm curious.

The tags will change later on cuz this author likes drama a lot so some drama might happen later on

>Seo Kouji

This is going to turn into a shitshow, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again. This will turn into a shitshow of forced drama in 5 chapters.

Seo stated, that he wanted to make proper romcom, so i think at least there will be less drama, than usual.

I like the mc.

looks good so far. Fuck all those who are already shitting on it. Its only chapter 1, fucksake

Come one come all!
Place your bets on which girl you think is going to win! (Or die if that is what you are into)

lmao crybabies already in comments, just dont read it if u dont like it. I'd rather read soap opera romance by Seo than any other shounen shitty romance where nothing happens in 100+ chapters then sudden kiss and the end.

Users who are viewing this thread