The Careful Empress - Ch. 17

u-um was that a romantic gesture towards her? Kyaaa finally! PLEASE AUTHOR-NIM LET HER END UP WITH THE CHEF AND NOT THE UGLY AZAR!

Talk about smooth lol

Also, like that they didn't go for the usual of the guy wiping off the food himself which can get weird and instead just had him tell her

Fed-Kun's army
Please author-nim, kill the Emperor. Please, don't be cliche redemption of crazy killer emperor. Just kill him. Let it succeed.

Fingers crossed she does NOT end up with the emperor as the main ML! Team chef!

Dex-chan lover
I still don't trust this chef he is up to something and recognized that royal turned maid. Full steam ahead for the yuri route and throw in the papa teacher for a nice wholesome family.

He killed you're parents btw (I mean even Sasuke has a better reason then this pile of catastrophe)

But I still wanna read this, gotta satisfy my curiosity

We can all agree that no way he's just a chef right? Idk something is suspicious about every single character surrounding her...

i don't think killing Azar is that simple tbh their plans are too easy that I feel something will go wrong

I think only the holy sword can kill him, and she only has the dagger, so..we're going to be here for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread