The Careful Empress - Ch. 27

so, the emperor wants to die so he makes kayn use his love for the queen so she could kill him, and now it's a love triangle?

Double-page supporter
Um. Hmmm... I don't think Azar loves Mir, and Kayn definitely does. So maybe he'll set them up?

That'd be great~

Thanks for the update.

bro kayn just wants to be happy. leave him tf alone dudes!! also that day dream mir had of her and kayn omfg bro im dead. she's too cute. she fell hard and doesn't even know

Dex-chan lover
Sucks to suck dragon boy you just had to be patient and you've gotten your wish but ya blew it.

Dex-chan lover
@C3mpl0n blonde cook, obviously. The dragon dude killed MC's parents and kept her against her will. He is only courting MC to make her kill him.

Oooh this is kinda cute. So she does like Kayn. I could tell he was attracted to her but I thought she was gonna be more dense than that. She's able to fantasize about dating him soooo.... Nice Kayn! Ur halfway there!

This story has been a weird ride for me
Coz i dunno what I’m feeling
For some odd reason i could not get their feelings
Whyyyyyy am i frustrated

Glad this isn't a love triangle bc the red dragon just wants her to pity him and kill him...

Tho I hope all his effort doesn't end up develop his feelings for her. That'd be tragic in more ways than one.

Users who are viewing this thread