The Careful Empress - Ch. 4

Thank you for the update!

I cant really understand what the emperor is thinking about... still hate his guts though, and based off of the new cover it seems like the blonde is the ml??

Thanks for the translation but can someone just kill the emperor already? I see no redemption in his future. I saw the raws too and idgaf what he does, just kill him off. I'm gonna be pissed if she ends up with his evil ass.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, a new chapter. Thanks :) Still hoping red haired guy will die a horrible death by the end. Swear, if he ends up with her or she has any sympathy for him... he doesn't deserve it. No matter what his past is.

Dex-chan lover
3rd party spoilers I found say the red-haired emperor is
also another reincarnated dragon; who was also taken advantage of by the humans in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Don't care what the emporer does to earn her favor just kill him eventually

Interesting story so far. I'll keep tuning in and hopefully it'll keep being good so far. In regards to the spoilers if so that helps to give context but also raises other questions.

I really hope it's not those works where the author forces ML to be the guy who destroyed MC's life, because that's really a shitty idea. The only ML of that type that I endured was that of Dr. Elise, because she kept reminding herself that she ended up that way because of her actions.

This story makes me so frustrated and sad but I can’t drop it! It’s so interesting!!!

Thanks for the translation 🙏🙏🙏

Yo I barely realized something and I hope it’s isn't true but like... what if the emperor was a dragon too, it’ll explain the pupils and why he’s such an ass, but at the same time it wouldn’t make any sense cuz why would he go to all that effort 🤔 idk but hopefully he ain’t a dragon cuz that’ll be a b*tch

There will be no saving grace for that red head emperor seriously. No amount of “goodness” can atone for killing her parents. Just in case they plan to make him like a “good guy” all of a sudden, or a changed man in the future (seeing that he plans to study caring for a child). Please remain the villain. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread