Risou no Kanojo - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Saeki if a girl is willing to wear a swimsuit like that & go out of her way to invite you then maybe there are signs she is into you (like that hasn't been done in many different manga). I didn't know that this was initially going to be a short promo but I am grateful that this is getting a serialization because that ending wouldn't be well received by many. The wait is going to suck but it is worth it so see you all in September. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So this one will stop updated and replaced with official serialization in September?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad, will miss your translations on this. Good story tho very BOOBA and cute

Contributor
Kou isn't losing to her sister in the size department, that's for sure. I hope she snapped a pic of Sara pressing her chest onto Seiji's back for some... "insurance". :smug:

The most notable thing for me this chapter is that it seems their dad, of all people, is in on Kou's scheme. Would that mean the mom is the antagonist seeking to marry off her daughter for financial/political connections?

Also, I didn't realize this was just a limited serialization, and full serialization is still some ways off in September. This was honestly fairly generic, but I like the art and I don't despise the characters, so I'll come back for when the full serialization starts. Thanks for the translation!

I hope the serialization continues from this (mainly so I don't have to make another title page and rename this to Risou no Kanojo (Pre-Serialization) or something)

Users who are viewing this thread