The Careful Empress - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
i literally can't think of anything that could happen that could save the story at this point

Supporter
My guess is he wants to die and can't unless it's Mir with that sword. Only thing that would make sense to me.

Guys come on the king only killed his own parents? or at least the former king and queen took power in a uprising then forced the knight to go and kill the dragons, killed the knight and her husband, kidnapped their child and tries to forced the child he has held in captivity for seven years to become his bride. And the huge gap in age isn't a problem since he seemed like an adult when he took the throne say 18 and then 10 years passed making him around 28 to 20 when he kidnapped the Fl hes only 40ish years old now ignore the fact that he's old enough to be her dad or that he is a brutal tyrant who has ruled with an iron fist. Love can conquer all even brutal murder and abuse. /S

"You're always so emotional."
says the person who is impatient so he killed Mir's entire family

How the heck did this guy not age in 10 years?
Sad to say I might drop this :/

He probably killed her entire family so she would hate him and have a reason to kill him. Probably, those who can only wield the Pamado can kill him. It's not good that he actually needs to kill her family but I can understand the guy's pain.

Dex-chan lover
In pain? Good. Stay like that. Actually, how about we dont kill him and just let him struggle in agony forever? Dumbass. If you were willing to wait anyway, why didnt you follow your empress's advice properly and just let mir grow up normally, dipshit

Users who are viewing this thread