The Careful Empress - Ch. 6

Aww why have u guys decided to drop it? But anyway thank u so much for the chapters that u have translated so far, I hope someone will pick it up!

I don't get what's happening with the story 😂, i mean it might be interesting but there are things that does not make sense at all, I love the art though. But thankyou for translating few chapters!

@The_Crimson_Moon
Maybe? I don't even like where the plot is going it feels like they just shove everything down to our throat and accept that the mc love interest will be the one who murdered her family?? Like no???? What??? Beside that the other love interest she have just pop out of nowhere and just give the mc food. 😂 i do hope if this will be continue to be translated, there will be some explanation why everything is happening that way.

How is she a careful empress? lmao. Ye slapping the emperor is a very careful act.

I am very concerned with the framing of Azar by the author, very very concerned

I think the title should change, she doesn't have an ounce of being careful or even being discreet.

What is going on???
Man! It is called "The Careful Empress" but everyone knows she wants to murder the emperor, she doesn't act like your standart noble (7 years of training and she really don't know how to act like them?), and hits the emperor. Where is the "careful empress"?
Maybe when she becomes empress she will start to be careful?

@pengwing I was going to say something like "yeah I know, why is it named like that if she isn't the empress?" But you made me think:
What if the name of the manhwa is for the actual empress and not the MC?
That would make more sense!

@SilviScarlet
that is my understanding.
The Mc is the MC, an ignorant dragon that doesn't really know how the world works - there is no way the dragon will ever be careful. But the empress is the one in real control, she knows all the secrets and she is pushing her goals carefully.

Names aside, let's just hope that the emperor isn't ML and that the butler is the one she ends up with.

Users who are viewing this thread