The Careful Empress - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapter....
hurry up and kill that bastard... i just hope theres no trap in this (example that sword make him immortal or something)

i like kayn his looks bold this was finally getting interesting i am sad that this is being dropped ( but thanks fro translating it so far) i hope someone picks it up

Things still doesn't make sense for me, seems fast paced or like what the hell is happening, I want to know the red hair king background for me to be able to understand this story I think, since a lot of things confuses me. But thankyou for translating it this far! Atleast we got to see the princess grown up. I like the art style that's why I read it till this chapter 😂

Thank you!😁 No! I wanna finish the story.😭 I hope someone picks it up soon.😇

Oh... he (the chef) is the one on the cover 😆 is it an emotional trap for us? I’ve seen a good load of psychos and terrorising MLs but one like this emperor is very rare. And although others were the ML in the end I hope this one will get what he deserves, unless it’s what he wants XD

kayn u r kinda sus but a lot more valid than fucking red haired bitch fuck that guy he can choke and die a miserable death
kayn u are valid but only if i dont see any funny shit!

I really hope someone pick it up.... I was weirdly enjoying it! And thanks for the translations so far!

Emperor ,why are you angry, is it because she prefer the chef that make her good food instead of you who kill her parents in front of her? I really want to ask that right in front of his face.

As a reader who just know the blonde hair guy, I prefer his a lot more then the red hair emperor.

hard read kayn is a member of the old royalty bitch mcredhair slaughtered

Users who are viewing this thread