The Case of the Beastkin Captain's Temporary Engagement - Ch. 1

All right everyone. We have plan to stick to. We will protect her identity and keep her safe according to pla--- Of course she is exposing herself at first possible opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
Just avoid each other for 3 years and move on with your lives.

i love snowy scans so when i saw this i was hyped

then i read...

glad they dropped it, but i’ll just be commenting on the story now:

what the fuck?

first of all, ew that age difference.
second, wtf? you had a healthy kid give up her organs for another kid? that would not fly with bioethical standards. you look for people near death or with illnesses without high chance of recovery donate. so what if hers are magical? that’s pretty selfish shit.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, this sounds like the sort of thing that should cause some sort of law reform if the society was more egalitarian.
The worst part is being genre savvy enough to know they will probably get together when the story would be (severely) enhanced by her winning. Winning in this case meaning getting rid of him. This probably means i'm going to get hooked for the sole purpose of hating this guy and yelling to our MC that she can find better.
The chase/bite scene wasn't explicit but it did look traumatic. Kudos to the artist for conveying that without going further. I can only guess that MC is fortunate enough to have a personality which makes her too enraged at that jackass to let it truly sink in or too young/uneducated to realize that was an attempted sexual assault.
The laws are so stacked for the beastkin that it's amazing and I feel like this could easily shift genres to a horror movie. At no point is the will of the victim even properly considered since everything must cater to the attacker's comfort.
There was also a line or two in there somewhere that makes me worried that the bite afflicts the victim with some sort of subtle mind alteration to make them more receptive to the attacker over time.
What the hell did the parents do to raise just a jerk? Did his late growth spurt cause him to get away with being a brat for too long? What happens if a female beastkin bites him? What's the law for if the jerk doesn't bite anyone else for 3 years?

@chonnie that's how i thought too about the organ thing, at the beginning when i thought she was an adult it was iffy , but then when they said she was 13 i was surprised at how they do not portray the uncle like a piece of shit.
I think the author did that so he could say that she's old enough to consent and take important life changing decisions so they cant be called pedos.

This would actually be good if not for the age gap :(

Thanks for the 1 chapter, still.

Thanks for the chapter!
Way back when girls and boys were married and expected to have children around 13. Frankly I think it'd be interesting to see them slowly develop a relationship together despite trying to hold back and hide that she's a girl. Especially when she starts developing curves. Agree should stay platonic until she's 18 and married no matter how much mother in law wants a grandchild. As for age difference it's not like there aren't other couples with a 12 year or so difference IRL. Heck, a lot of the long lived races in various stories like elves are 70-200 years old and dating an 18 year old human and that's over 50 years difference. Speaking of which, looking forward to when MC meets her future mother in law. Wonder if Leold takes after her or is just a dense idiot who completely misses fact should be apologizing for biting and marking someone even if he wasn't in his right mind?
That magical organ transplant they mentioned. Does anyone know more about it, like did they switch all the magic organs between her and her cousin, some of them, and has there been an effect for the cousin other than being healthy enough to get out of bed and move around?

Good Lord. . . . the issue of the age difference aside, this whole story is literally everywhere in terms of plot. -__-;

Beastkin are nobles now, cool. But they go through a growth period and sometimes lose their minds because of the pain, interesting idea to get the whole marriage candidate thing started I guess?

No female scent because of transplanted male organs, instant WTF? I mean, it sounds almost like she traded her magical organs out for the cousins, again magical organs WTF?! But that's not how an organ transplant normally works! You're not trading organs, you're giving them!

I originally came to read because I thought there might be some nice fluffy man animal story to read but they end up losing their fluff after their growth period so now he's just a normal human with slight beast like abilities. Booooooring! Pass. ¬_¬

Also that cover is seriously misleading! She doesnt look 13!! >_<

Thanks for bringing us this chapter - it's absolutely understandable that you dropped this after reading that first chapter.
I was hoping for a funny, cutsy romance when i read the synopsis but this story is wtf on so many levels already.... Wtf was the author thinking!

Supporter
Yup... Submit the wolf, Best strategy to make him uninterested to you...

The story seem funny and interesting, but the whole background and "Magic Organ" excuse are messed up (She give her MO to her cousin, and now have male MO? Why? Did she get his sick MO in exchange for her good one? Why? And this is sufficient to hide her odor? Wut?... The "Grow spurt make Beastkin go from child to adult in a fex days, okey, but how did he have a "sloppy" atitude with women in this case? Was him already a perv/devious shota before his transformation?... It's soo messed up...)

Followed, just in case the translation continue, but if the next or 2 next chapters are like this, I think it will be Dropped... :'(

Users who are viewing this thread