The Chart of Priest

Thank you for translating. Love the art and story. I can’t wait for more!

Thank you so SO much for translating I have been down lately but this webtoon really gets me in the mood to be more happy :)

This doles out information at such a slow drip it'd be frustrating if it wasn't so engaging. Pray the payoff is good, boys.
Overall, some good shit we got here.

Kie

Contributor
Although far behind the scans, please support the author by also reading the webtoon on the official site for its English translation. It's completely free to do so (albeit having a few chapters locked), and it's one of the few webtoons you can actually support without having to be able to read the raws/another language.

Why are some of the chapters hundreds of pages long? They also take forever to load. Did something go wrong with the uploads?

Followed~ More for the art than the story - the story's good but so slow!

Ed is soooo CUTE !!! His reactions are priceless !!!
Cliff is so BOLD !!! He makes me shy ... hehehe

Group Leader
@readmanga I know this reply is super late, but I was checking through some old chapters and I did reupload some chapters as I saw it was taking way too long to load the images, hopefully it's easier to read now

Supporter
While I'm a bit sad that the translation for this series stopped wayyyy back then, the official English version is almost catching up. And most of the chapters are free, even!

omg i need more of this in my life
is still on hiatus? does anyone know whether the author dropped this story? i hope they continue it, it would be too sad if it's dropped after ch. 130 T-T

Power Uploader
Toomics is doing the official english translation, go check it out, guys. It's unlocked up to 105 on app and new ones are unlocked weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread